How to Get Full Headers From The Bat!
To get the full text of an HTML message from TheBat email software:
- Message -> SaveAs -> Save as Type - I
- Select Unix Mailboxes [*.mbx]
- Open the file in your preferred editor, then simply cut and paste.
For The Bat! v1.53bis:
- Select the message in question
- Click on the "Messages" menu
- Select "View Source"
- Alternatively, you may push F9 instead of the last two steps.
Thanks to the SpamCop FAQ for this information.
Please refer to RIT Labs for further information.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]