How to Get Full Headers From StarOffice
- Right click on the container name in the explorer panel (either a top-level mail box or a specific mail folder).
- Select the Properties item from the pop-up menu.
- In the properties notebook, select the Headers tab.
- Click the "All" button on the right.
- Press "OK" and you're done, the coplete header is available in the header panel and can be selected/pasted into SpamCop.
Thanks to the SpamCop FAQ for this information.
Please refer to StarOffice Support for further information.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]